4 Days inside Ndutu to See Wildebeest Calving Season
This 4-day African safari tour will take you to some amazing locations in Africa. You will visit Serengeti National Park, Lake Ndutu, and then you'll be on to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area to enjoy a game drive in the amazing Ngorongoro Crater. Welcome to explore Africa with us!
A safari that is guaranteed to give you the opportunity of seeing all Africa's big five plus experience the great wildebeest migration. In this safari you will Tarangire national park, Ngorongoro crater and Serengeti national park.
Day 1, Arusha to Serengeti
You will be picked up from the airport and begin your journey to Serengeti National Park. You will travel through the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, taking you to the vast Serengeti plains that are home to big game animals, predators, the annual migration, and the Nile crocodile. Upon arrival, you will enjoy an amazing game drive and then at sunset, you are driven to Mbugani Tented Camp where you will check in, have dinner and settle in for your overnight stay. Main Destination: Ndutu (Southern Serengeti) Accommodation:Chaka Camp (Luxury tented bush camp (with rustic facilities) located inside Serengeti NP) Meals and Drinks. All meals included, Drinking water (Other drinks not included)
Day 2 Southern Serengeti
After an early breakfast, you will leave the camp with a lunch box and embark on a full game drive to explore the Great Migration in the southern Serengeti and northern Ngorongoro/Ndutu Area. In the afternoon, you will stop for lunch in the bush and then continue on a game drive until sunset. You will then drive back to the Mbugani Tented Camp for dinner and your overnight stay. Main Destination:Ndutu (Southern Serengeti) Accommodation:Chaka Camp, Luxury tented bush camp (with rustic facilities) located inside Serengeti NP Meals & Drinks: All meals included, Drinking water (Other drinks not included)
Day 3, Lake Ndutu - Ngorongoro Conservation Area
After breakfast, you will embark on an early morning game drive in Ndutu and then head back to the lodge for lunch. After lunch, you will check out and embark on an exciting game drive as you drive to the Ngorongoro Crater rim. Upon arrival, you will check-in at the Ngorongoro Rhino Lodge, where you will have dinner and settle in for your overnight stay. Main Destination: Ngorongoro Crater Accommodation:Rhino Lodge, Mid-range lodge located on the crater rim of Ngorongoro Crater Meals and Drinks All meals included, Drinking water (Other drinks not included)
Day 4, Ngorongoro Crater - Arusha
After an early breakfast, you will check out and begin your descent to the crater floor for an once-in-a-lifetime game drive. You will see the "Big Five", as well as other animals like zebra, hippo, wildebeest, hyena, and more. The crater is also home to a wide variety of birds, including the majestic pink flamingo on the soda lake, geese, stork, vulture, and more. Lunch will be served on the picnic site by the swamp where you can watch hippos swimming around in the pool. After lunch, you will ascend back to the crater rim and drive back to Arusha. Upon arrival, you will be dropped off at your hotel or airport. This is where your safari will end. Main Destination:Arusha (City) Accommodation:No accommodation (End of tour) Meals & Drinks:All meals included, Drinking water (Other drinks not included)
- All airport transfers in Tanzania.
- English speaking driver guide.
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees.
- Accommodation on Full Board Basis.
- Enough drinking water while on safari.
- Scheduled road transfers as specified in the itinerary.
- Scheduled domestic flights as specified in the itinerary.
- Half board accommodation on arrival and departure day.
- Transport on excellent 4×4 safari vehicle.
- Driver’s Salary, allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver.
- Game drives as per Itinerary.
- Ngorongoro crater fee (200 USD per vehicle).
- Masai Boma Visit in Ngorongoro.
- Government taxes.
- Lunch box while you on safari.
-Tips and gratuities to camp staff and driver – guide(s).
- Alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks.
- Laundry services.
- Visa, Travel Insurance and International flight.
- All items of a personal nature i.e. phone, laundry, Internet etc.
- Departure tax. Tanzania Kenya 14 days.
- Extra at lodges. Tanzania Kenya 14 days.
- Travel Insurance.
- Drinks and dining room tips.
- Any optional or additional activities.
- And all not listed above.